Accent Reduction Boston
Hi Steve, I wanted to let you know that I am very grateful to you for all the effort you had put in. I have seen a huge improvement in my accent as I can gauge from others’ responses and the self-confidence I feel. It was a great experience working with you! Take care, and thanks again! Aditya Pathak, MIT Physics, Cambridge, MA
Accent Reduction and Pronunciation Courses – Accent Modification Courses
- Develop skills to consistently speak in a way that is easy for others to understand.
- Become a more competent speaker. Communicate with confidence.
- Learn English speaking skills in order to produce listener friendly speech.
- Accent and pronunciation training and coaching courses improve communication skills.
- Learn and develop techniques to communicate more effectively in English.
Pro ESL accent training and coaching assist and guide speakers in developing and improving their English communication skills for professional and business purposes.
These are some of the areas covered in accent coaching and training and communication coaching and training:
- Sentence and phrase intonation
- Tone and personal expression
- Added stress for emphasis, contrast, and new information
- Stress patterns for words
- Natural sounding speech patterns
- Accurate vowel and consonant sounds
- Typical conversational native speaker speech patterns
Comments about accent training and communication coaching with Pro ESL
“Nowadays, I don’t have to explain things twice in the office. People understand me better.” Chirag Maske Accountant at MindLeaf Technologies, speaking about accent reduction training with Steve, Pro ESL.
(Steve) “The presentation at the tradeshow went extremely well and I got great feedback from my colleagues and customers.” Akira Mochimaru Ph.D., General Manager Professional Systems Division, Bose Speaker Company, in reference to improvements in his accent and speaking skills
“Steve, The presentation on this Tuesday morning was perfect! Thanks a lot!! :)” Patrick Pan, Client Manager for the Communication Sector IBM Taipei, Taiwan
“When I got done with the call, I thought Oh wow I didn’t have to repeat myself.” Chirag Maske Accountant at MindLeaf Technologies
“We spent Thanksgiving with Mark’s family, and his mother says my accent is toned down. She doesn’t ask me to repeat myself as much.” Professor at MIT – contact name available upon request
“Steve, I’ve learned a lot, and my English has improved. I know there’s a difference. You’re very professional and knowledgeable, and I’m glad that I found you.” Amir Gabrieli, VP Solutions Engineering at Correlsense USA, IT Sales
(Hi Steve,) It was very nice to meet you and I really enjoyed our time together. Thank you very much for the documents. I will surely do some work between now and January 5th. I really appreciate all your great coaching and I look forward to meeting you next month. Mardoche Sidor, MD Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellow Harvard Medical School
Accent Reduction Boston Accent Modification Boston
English Communication Coaching for Professionals Boston