English Courses Onsite Info Boston
Start with an initial consultation. An initial consultation provides you with the opportunity to understand how Pro ESL can meet your needs and to ask any questions you might have. An initial consultation includes an informal skills evaluation and an initial needs analysis.
- Options: Which type of communication skills course do you want?
- > Speaking Skills > Writing Skills > Accent Pronunciation Skills > Communication Coaching
- An integrated approach combines proficiency skills with communication coaching.
- Specifics: What are the communication challenges you want to overcome? What are the communication problems you want to solve?
- Benefits: What do you want to accomplish from this course? What results do you want to achieve?
An initial consultation is followed by a more formal and more thorough needs analysis and skills evaluation.
A) Three-step process: Evaluation and needs analysis
1) Course participant skills evaluation: Communication skills evaluations are performance based.
2) Needs analysis: The needs analysis determines the language content of a course.
3) A management and colleague needs analysis could be helpful: Management and colleagues can provide key information about the areas in which course participants require assistance or guidance and the ways in which they need improve.
B) Three-point plan: Course development
The initial consultation, needs analysis, and skills evaluation, provide information to plan and build an English communication skills course for specific purposes and needs.
1) Course outline
2) Course development and planning
3) Ongoing assessment
(Steve) “Yesterday was very useful for me – thank you!” Client comment about a no-cost consultation with Pro ESL – Professor at MIT – contact available upon request
“Nowadays, I don’t have to explain things twice in the office. People understand me better.” Chirag Maske Accountant MindLeaf Technologies, communication coaching accent training with Steve, Pro ESL.
“Hi Steve, It was very nice to meet you and I really enjoyed our time together. I will surely do some work between now and January 5th. I really appreciate all your great coaching and I look forward to meeting you next month.” Mardoche Sidor, MD Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellow Harvard Medical School